Back to school is already in full swing!Some moms take a big sigh of relief and some moms need a tissue box for the tears. I fluctuate between the two depending on the day! While I am excited for my middle child to begin Kindergarten, I am sad he is so big and my baby is no longer a baby. I worry the year will bring him too much pressure and too many struggles trying to learn to read and write. He's my athletic boy who could care less about academics and learning. I am hopeful we have chosen a nurturing private school and curriculum to help him love learning and thrive. I am excited for my oldest to begin third grade, she loves structure, learning and being with her friends so school is her happy place. I have no worries or fears for her. 
At HOPE Child and Family Center of TX, we are looking forward to a great new school year in our new office. We are already taking calls for kids to get back in to therapy who need extra support, coping skills and emotional regulation to handle the challenges school brings. We see kids with learning disabilities that have difficulty with self confidence and struggle in the class room. We see kids with anxiety who worry and allow anxious thoughts to prevent their learning. We also see kids who struggle in school because of sensory issues and integration. We would love to help any kids who have a hard time with the new school year. And for the moms who need extra support, want a refresher on discipline, who want to learn choice giving and emotional coaching techniques or who just want to come and vent we are offering Child Parent Relationship Training beginning Wednesday August 30th from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. A ten week group!
Please click here to register now! 
Happy school shopping and preparing for a successful school year!
Warmest regards,
Brooke

Comments